Greetings! Washi tape is a wonderful embellishment to incorporate in your memory keeping and planner layouts and you can always find some in your Cocoa Daisy kits. In fact, there are four different washi tapes...
Hello daisies ! I hope you are all OK. November is Gratitude month, and I'm sure you all have some things to be grateful for. Personally, I love doing this exercice for some time now, every day of the year :) . Each morning, with my "wake-up-coffea", I like to sit at my desk and find at least 3 things from the day before I'm grateful for. I find this really therapeutic, because it makes me see the good side of things. Sometimes those things are BIG, but sometimes, it can just be a brief lovely feeling, like having a good laught, or just feel the sun on my face. During this crazy year, this daily practice has been a life saver ! I do not have a specific notebook for this. Instead, I have a monthly double page in my Bullet Journal. I almost always follow the same scheme to set it up. That's what we will see today. First, supplies : for making my page I use :
- A notebook : it can be you daisy dori, your daisy pages. I mostly plan in a blanck notebook so that's I am using (my doris are for other purposes than planning).
- Some watercolor pencil. I use tombow brush pens. There is sometimes some of those in the bullet journal category of the website.
- A water spray
- An acrylic bloc : personally, I use 2 of those, one for the watercolor background, and an other for stamping. I love using the cocoa daisy acrylic block for stamping (as you can see)
- Some black (or colored) waterproof ink. I like to use Versafine onyx black
- Monthly stamps. This month there was an other stamp, the forest friends stamp, it's the cutest ever <3
- Dies cuts (they are adhesive now, no need of glue <3) and stickers from almost all kits (and this month the cute rub-ons from planner kit and TNMK kit). I choose decos from the kit that fit my page to be. In november it's easier as this is gratitude month in the kits too !
- Washi tape