Paperie Traveler's Notebook Memory Keeping Kit February 2023
- 6 sheets of 8.25x6" double-sided Exclusive Cocoa Daisy Paper by Leah, 2 each of 3 designs ($8.70 retail value)
- SimpleDori booklet by Jaimee ($14.99 retail value)
- Card with link to video tutorial ($4.99 retail value)
- "February" stamp set by Leah ($14.99 retail value)
- Set of (4) TNMK cards by Leah ($2.00 retail value)
- Set of adhesive backed die cuts by Leah ($5.00 retail value)
- Enamel dots ($5.00 retail value)
- Sheet of rub-ons by Jaimee ($4.99 retail value)
- Black and white striped washi tape by Leah ($3.99 retail value)
- Black puffy alpha stickers ($3.99 retail value)
- Sheet of word/phrase stickers by Jaime ($2.49 retail value)
- Set of (2) ledger printed tags by Jaimee ($1.99 retail value)
- (2) sheets of layering stickers by Jaimee ($3.99 retail value)
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products! We were closely with our partners to create each collection.
Our sticker sheets are all printed in small batches in Canada.
Did you know all our paper products, notebooks and inserts are made locally in Michigan using high quality, recycled paper and inks?
Your item with ship in 2-5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a variety of sizes for your ring-bound and traveler's notebook style covers. Click here to see more detail about each size and the planners they're compatible with.
Use this text block to discuss some commonly asked questions like shipping and returns, sizing, warranties, or product and company details.
Our kits are limited-edition by design and available primarily to subscribers. We generally do not restock sold-out kits.
Occasionally we have kits left after shipping, so feel free to use the "Join Wait List" button if it is available on our site. When the store is re-stocked, those on the wait list will receive an email notification. Being on the wait list is not a guarantee of product; you will still have to visit the store and make the purchase. Purchases cannot be held to ship with the following month's subscriptions.
We generally do not restock other exclusives, due to the quantities in which we must order them. We do occasionally re-release stamps, in which case we will likely hold a pre-order. Sometimes we make the wait list available on items like stamp sets, to help gauge interest in re-issuing them.