Frost & Frolic Classified: Memory Keeping Edition December 2022
SPOILER ALERT: Product listing at the bottom of this description.
Includes Cocoa Daisy exclusive:
- (3) planner papers from the Main Planner Kit by Jaimee ($4.35 retail value)
- Package of die cuts by Jaimee ($5.00 retail value)
- Set of (3) 3x8 oversized tags by Leah ($3.99 retail value)
- Snowflake sequin pack ($2.99 retail value)*
- Set of die cuts (not stickers) of polaroid frames by Jaimee ($2.99 retail value)
- Tim Holtz tiny metal clips / 3 per kit ($1.99 retail value)*
- White shipping tags / 2 per kit ($1.00 retail value)
- Assorted design washi tape by Leah ($3.99 retail value)**
Total retail value of kit $26.30
*Not an exclusive Cocoa Daisy item.
**When description notes "Assorted" the items in the kit may not match kit photos exactly, as items are packed randomly in kits.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products! We were closely with our partners to create each collection.
Our sticker sheets are all printed in small batches in Canada.
Did you know all our paper products, notebooks and inserts are made locally in Michigan using high quality, recycled paper and inks?
Your item with ship in 2-5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a variety of sizes for your ring-bound and traveler's notebook style covers. Click here to see more detail about each size and the planners they're compatible with.
Use this text block to discuss some commonly asked questions like shipping and returns, sizing, warranties, or product and company details.
Our kits are limited-edition by design and available primarily to subscribers. We generally do not restock sold-out kits.
Occasionally we have kits left after shipping, so feel free to use the "Join Wait List" button if it is available on our site. When the store is re-stocked, those on the wait list will receive an email notification. Being on the wait list is not a guarantee of product; you will still have to visit the store and make the purchase. Purchases cannot be held to ship with the following month's subscriptions.
We generally do not restock other exclusives, due to the quantities in which we must order them. We do occasionally re-release stamps, in which case we will likely hold a pre-order. Sometimes we make the wait list available on items like stamp sets, to help gauge interest in re-issuing them.