Frost & Frolic Planner Kit - Choose Your Insert December 2022
Planner kits include your choice of insert (or no insert), plus other Cocoa Daisy exclusive items:
- 13x8.5 sheets of paper folded to 6.5x8.5, 3 sheets per kit by Jaimee ($5.50 retail value)
- 3×5 Exclusive notepad by Jaimee ($3.50 retail value)
Main planner sticker kit; two 5×7 sticker sheets and one 4×5 decorative sticker sheet by Jaime ($10.50 retail value)
Adhesive-backed tabs and die cuts by Jaimee ($5.00 retail value)
- "Sweater" washi tape by Leah ($3.99 retail value)
- Oversized "Holiday List" tracker sticky notes by Leah ($3.99 retail value)
- Pen ($9.00 retail value)
- Pen refills ($3.75 retail value)
- Pen/Ink test card by Leah ($.50 retail value)
- Large acrylic bookmark to hold "Holiday Lists" tracker sticky notes by Leah ($2.50 retail value)
- Pen case by Leah ($7.99 retail value)
- Large clip with beads and snowman charm ($4.99 retail value)
Total retail value of kit: $61.21, plus $9.50-11.50 for inserts
For images of the pages in each insert, go to the "Inserts Only - Choose Insert Type" listing.
How to change the refill in your pen; takes D1 refills, available in our shop:
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products! We were closely with our partners to create each collection.
Our sticker sheets are all printed in small batches in Canada.
Did you know all our paper products, notebooks and inserts are made locally in Michigan using high quality, recycled paper and inks?
Your item with ship in 2-5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a variety of sizes for your ring-bound and traveler's notebook style covers. Click here to see more detail about each size and the planners they're compatible with.
Use this text block to discuss some commonly asked questions like shipping and returns, sizing, warranties, or product and company details.
Our kits are limited-edition by design and available primarily to subscribers. We generally do not restock sold-out kits.
Occasionally we have kits left after shipping, so feel free to use the "Join Wait List" button if it is available on our site. When the store is re-stocked, those on the wait list will receive an email notification. Being on the wait list is not a guarantee of product; you will still have to visit the store and make the purchase. Purchases cannot be held to ship with the following month's subscriptions.
We generally do not restock other exclusives, due to the quantities in which we must order them. We do occasionally re-release stamps, in which case we will likely hold a pre-order. Sometimes we make the wait list available on items like stamp sets, to help gauge interest in re-issuing them.