Daily Journal Classified: Planner Edition September 2023
Includes an assortment of items to complement our other planner kits; may include stickers, notecards, stamps, ink, clips, or many other items.Includes Cocoa Daisy Exclusive:
- Simon notecard by Arleigh ($.75 retail value)
- (3) decorative sticker sheets by Allison ($7.50 retail value)
- Button for the magnetic button clip by Leah ($1.99 retail value)
- "Film Strip" washi tape by Leah ($3.99 retail value)
- Overlay by Leah ($1.99 retail value)
- Sheet of vellum by Leah ($1.99 retail value)
- Sticky notepad by Leah ($3.50 retail value)
- Large fabric bow clip ($4.99 retail value)
- Clear calendar card by Jaimee ($1.99 retail value)
- Clear quote card by Jaimee ($1.99 retail value)
- Set of (2) small zip top die cut pockets by Leah ($5.00 retail value)
- Magnet clip for button ($5.50 retail value)
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products! We were closely with our partners to create each collection.
Our sticker sheets are all printed in small batches in Canada.
Did you know all our paper products, notebooks and inserts are made locally in Michigan using high quality, recycled paper and inks?
Your item with ship in 2-5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a variety of sizes for your ring-bound and traveler's notebook style covers. Click here to see more detail about each size and the planners they're compatible with.
Use this text block to discuss some commonly asked questions like shipping and returns, sizing, warranties, or product and company details.
Our kits are limited-edition by design and available primarily to subscribers. We generally do not restock sold-out kits.
Occasionally we have kits left after shipping, so feel free to use the "Join Wait List" button if it is available on our site. When the store is re-stocked, those on the wait list will receive an email notification. Being on the wait list is not a guarantee of product; you will still have to visit the store and make the purchase. Purchases cannot be held to ship with the following month's subscriptions.
We generally do not restock other exclusives, due to the quantities in which we must order them. We do occasionally re-release stamps, in which case we will likely hold a pre-order. Sometimes we make the wait list available on items like stamp sets, to help gauge interest in re-issuing them.