Hello, friends! We are wrapping up our Bookish Collection inspiration with "Simple Dori Saturday"! We hope you are inspired by this post to see the Simple Dori from a different perspective! Marsha Farris: Documenting Reading...
Hello, friends! A new month and the new Dandelion Wishes Collection are here! Setting up a new month in your planner is a snap with Cocoa Daisy kits!
Rachel Newman: Classic Vertical Planner Setuphttps://youtu.be/sCo4csmU9qI There is something so satisfying about setting up a new month in your planner. There are a few things I do to keep the process fun and streamlined. To start, I punch my Classic Vertical Inserts for a discbound system. The customization and compactness can't be beaten! With the pages punched, I get to work on my monthly spread. The monthly layout can be used for so many things. If you need some ideas, here are a few, thanks to the amazing members of the Cocoa Daisy Fans Facebook Group. Items to add to your Monthly Spread:
- Appointments for you and/or your family.
- Big work/home/personal projects, deadlines, or meetings
- Bill due dates
- Reminders such as reveal day
- Prominent social engagements.
- Use icon stickers for specific items/tasks/reminders
- Health tracking: hydration, exercise/steps, sleep, meals.
- Tracking reading schedules
- Cleaning rotation schedules/chores. The list can change each month/season
- Gratitude: three things you are grateful for at the end of each day, or in the mornings.
- Menu planning /tracking (what you actually had including eating out, delivery, etc.)
- Memory Keeping: I use mine for a picture a day, so it's a simple memory keeper for each month.
Rachel, Creative Team Blog Coordinator